The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Mobicow [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:
Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 1.46.39 PM.png

Is there any kind of context targeting on Mobicow such as keyword / site / category?

Mobicow is a runoff network. There are no keywords or categories. Targeting includes: Country, City, OS,Device Model, Brand, Carrier, Site ID. All targeting options could be excluded or included, depending on the trategy that you would like to adapt.

If you are interested, ping me at julieta.mobicow and I will tell you more about how it works.

Hello!
We've listed our top 5 countries for you, in terms of traffic volume and their respective suggested bids:
Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 12.18.36 PM.png

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 3.45.48 PM.png

Hello!

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 4.16.19 PM.png

Hello!

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 4.14.21 PM.png

Hey :affiliatefix:, did you know that mobicow affiliates
have access to free tracking!

If you cannot yet afford a third party tracker such as Voluum or Adsbridge, Mobicow provides you with all the data right in the campaign statistics dashboard. All you need to do is

1. Append your campaign URL with our unique tracking ID token:
{MOBI_TRACKING_ID}
ex:
tid={MOBI_TRACKING_ID} or
aff_sub={MOBI_TRACKING_ID} or
uid={MOBI_TRACKING_ID} or
your-networks-custom-key={MOBI_TRACKING_ID}

2. Use your custom postback url that we provide you with and set it up in your network to post conversions
you can find it under New Campaign > Help > Global

3. Get Stats

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 1.40.07 PM.png

if you need assistance: skype: julieta.mobicow

------------------------------
full list of available tokens:

{MOBI_TRACKING_ID}
A unique tracking ID.
{MOBI_CARRIER}
Device Carrier / Provider.
{MOBI_VENDOR}
Device Vendor.
{MOBI_DEVICE}
Device Model.
{MOBI_SITE}
Site ID
{MOBI_COST}
Impression Cost

Hello!

Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 9.06.15 AM.png

Do you only support eCPM? I like the network who supports CPI basis. Is there any option where I can only pay for install?

Hello!
Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 9.09.08 AM.png

Hello!

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 12.40.12 PM.png

Hi, I need help.
Is it possible to use two macros from Mobicow? ( {MOBI_TRACKING_ID} and {MOBI_DEVICE} )

I do not know how to do it :(
  • My Offer url: cpagrip .com/show.php?l=0&u=xxxxx&id=xxxx&tracking_id=
  • Mobicow Post back URL with Campaign ID: cdn.mobicow .com/tracking/postback/46187/{aff_sub}
  • Aff.Network variables:
6b3d5ccf056960f2a1dcab3f006ff2e5.png

Thank u so much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back