The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Minimum CTR Rate in Facebook PPC?

threenerds2014

affiliate
I have start a Facebook PPC campaign yesterday and looks like the CTR rate is 1.2%. But I got over 3000 impression. Is it good enough? What is yours?

It depends on the type of ad that you're running... Usually, for desktop news feed I aim for 3%+ and for mobile news feed 4%+. Right-column ads have a lower CTR and something between 0.1% and 0.2% can already be considered good for many campaigns.

Hi I just started my first campaign on Facebook and I have a few questions.

- I don't understand how CTR is calculated. My objective is set to “Clicks to Website”.

Does Ctr depend on "Clicks" or "Results".? It looks like it depends on Clicks (Likes, interactions ecc...)..if so to me it doesn't make sense...I should increase the clicks to my website and not the interactions...

- If I put a link to my website also in the text just below the title are click on this link counted as "Clicks (interactions, likes ecc)" or "Results (clicks to website)"?

- What should I consider to evaluate my facebook ads performance? "Results" "Cost" "Ctr" or "Clicks"?

thank you in advance and sorry for my english!

Gianluca

Hi I just started my first campaign on Facebook and I have a few questions.

- I don't understand how CTR is calculated. My objective is set to “Clicks to Website”.

Does Ctr depend on "Clicks" or "Results".? It looks like it depends on Clicks (Likes, interactions ecc...)..if so to me it doesn't make sense...I should increase the clicks to my website and not the interactions...

- If I put a link to my website also in the text just below the title are click on this link counted as "Clicks (interactions, likes ecc)" or "Results (clicks to website)"?

- What should I consider to evaluate my facebook ads performance? "Results" "Cost" "Ctr" or "Clicks"?

thank you in advance and sorry for my english!

Gianluca

Click means not just mouse hover. Here click means a user click your ads and move to your website. I think you are want to increase your visitors for your website. In that case, I suggest you to run a Facebook page and post quality topics in your page. Then set a campaign only for like in Facebook. When you reach about 1000 to 1500 likes then move to the boost post, which means start another campaign to reach your post maximum amount of audience. Then you can post quality topics and see the engagement of your posts. By this way, you can reach the huge amount of people and create branding. But if you only run the ads for website click it will cost very high. I suggest you create a landing page and build your list.

MI
Back