The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mike Hutchinson

Mike Hutchinson

Hi All
Joined this forum ages ago but in my line of work I just got busy and not had the time to get back to you all.
After looking at all other sites and forums for some good honest info im back to what looks like the best starting point for me.
I live in nightclub land and business is not what it used to be so im trying to find a new trade. I will be looking for as much help as you guys can give so please treat me good.
I have a computor and know how to get arround it, and thats all so its pretty much ground zero for me.
Please direct me to the starting post and show me the tools of the trade....If I dont get out of clubs soon I will be doomed forever.

Speak to you soon

Mike Hutchinson

Hi Mike! Glad you came back. If you haven't read the stickies in the newbie affiliate forum, that's a great place to start. We would also be glad to help you with specific questions as you go!

Hey Mike,

Welcome back. Glad you decided this was a good place to help you get started.
Like Laura said, check out the stickies in the newbie forum 1st and then read the stickies in the niche marketing forum. Picking a good 1st niche is one of the main keys to success.

Thanks All
I will be looking at all the posts mentioned, looks like a lot of reading. Is there a good starters pack with tools and a glossary so that I can understand the jargon? That way I can start to implement the project as I go along.

Cheers

Mike H

Hi Mike,

Here's a thread with some definitions and the best single overview article about the basics.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/2094-affiliate-marketing-definitions-what-affiliate-marketing.html" target="_blank">Affiliate Marketing Definitions - What is Affiliate Marketing</a>

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/14858-learn-basics-affiliate-marketing-sugarrae.html#post45233" target="_blank">Learn the Basics of Affiliate Marketing from SugarRae</a>

banners
Back