“Adavice”/  “1Win

Michael of WeTrackMedia Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Michael of WeTrackMedia Network - 30/06/2011
Hello and a warm welcome from CPAFix.com, kindly introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself as well as the network I represent. My name is Michael; I live in the United Kingdom. I love the affiliate marketing industry, as you could probably tell or I wouldn’t be in the industry as long as I have already.

How long have you been involved in the CPA industry? and for how long exactly?

It’s been around the four and a half year mark now, been exciting as well as challenging.

What made you get involved with WeTrackMedia, and what is your exact role within the company?

Well, it’s a long story really. I have been working along side Justin for five years now. He has been my business partner in most businesses. He decided to launch the network, after a long period of getting rubbish rates, low EPC’s, crappy campaigns and terrible support.

Tell us abit more about WeTrackMedia, and what makes them stand out more than the other CPA networks out there?

WeTrackMedia try’s our best to give you what you want and give you the facilities to perform best as well as get what you want, money. Exclusive campaigns were the must have before we launched, we needed a unique selling point. We took a look around and saw other networks faults and we improved them. It helps when you have been an publisher yourself, you feel related to the situation.

How many publishers does your Network run with? And what’s the easiest way to get approved or in contact with you?

All I can say, is we have quite a few. The easiest way is to contact me via email as we try not to handle approvals over the instant messenger service. I usually go through applications by the hour. So we try and get all applications approved by three hours of submitting it. My emails is; michael@wetrackmedia.com or support@wetrackmedia.com

What offers and methods do you see working best at this current moment?

We see a lot of Financial and Health in the current market signing up at WeTrackMedia.

So tell us about your payment methods and how often you are willing to pay publishers?

We pay on a NET 30 payment plan. However, if you can provide good quality then we can work on giving you a quicker payment term.

Here at CPAFix.com believe publisher support is the one most important things within the CPA industry, so tell us what you offer your publishers?

We offer phone, im and email support. We are working on an update to provide more for you all.

Alot of publishers are still using Social Media methods and as it’s increasingly becoming harder where do you see the CPA industry heading towards and what other methods can you suggest to publishers?

The industry is heading in many directions; I would suggest you choose a unique market what is growing at a rate and not a high competition. Financial is the way forward, that’s what I believe.

What do you make of the current state of the industry? Where do you think it is heading and what does WeTrackMedia have to offer in the future?

The industry is getting bigger as well as more competition approaching. We have an update coming shortly what will be sure to blow you all away.

What resources and websites can you recommend to publishers and entrepreneurs?

I would most defiantly recommend CPAFix, as well as AffiliatePaying. These are my favorite.

What is your number 1 tip to publishers and affiliates?

Honestly is the best policy.

and now for the quick fire questions,

Facebook Or Twitter?

Twitter

SEO Or Social Media?

SEO

PPV Or PPC?

PPC

Externals Or Internals?

Externals

Content Locking Or Banners?

Banners

EPC Or Payouts?

EPC

Paypal Or Wire Transfer?

PayPal

Surveys Or Downloads?

Surveys

Thanks alot for taking the time to talk to us guys. Have a great day!

Be sure to check out WeTrackMedia Network - Here.

MI
Back