The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Mgcash Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New updates and news from Mgcash Media!

Are you running offers but have low CR? If that is the problem we have great solution for you guys, because we add daily new offers for any GEO and any types of offers.

Do you need Health/Diet, Biz Opps/Work at Home, Email and Zip Submits or just Gaming? We have them all and much more. If you check our payouts we are one of the few who pay’s the most.

If you have FR traffic and looking for high paying offer’s well we have them all from 10$ up to 20$ per lead! And for all high paying country’s we are dominating with the offers.

Some of the offer’s that we added and top performing offers for today are:

8418095684bc23fdd48a21bea50e4ae5.png

Also if you still didn’t check all of our tools, this is the right time to do it, because with our new tools you can bank hard! Plus you can optimize anything you want from looks of the locker to the tools that you want to use with us!

If you have any questions we are available 24/7 and you can contact us whenever you want.

For any more info feel free to contact us.

Mgcash Team

You can always contact me on skype or email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash

My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Or you can just send me message here.

Hey guys, here at Mgcash Media we have new offers for you to promote. As you all know iPhone is out and it is a big hit in all around the world. That is why we have offers for every country for iPhone 7 and payouts are higher than others and CR is crazy. If you want to run this offer let me know so we can approve you so you can start banking hard.
Some of the iPhone 7 offers and their payouts (Note we can also give custom payouts for our affiliates).​

iPhone 7 Netherland – Payout 21$
iPhone 7 Luxemburg – Payout 12$
iPhone 7 Portugal – Payout 8$
iPhone 7 Great Britain – Payout 4.60$
iPhone 7 United States – Payout 2.30$

And many more! If you need any offers to be added so you can run let us know and we will add it!

Good luck and use this offers while they are hot and converting like crazy.

You can always contact me on skype or email.

Or you can just send me message here.

Hello guys,
Here are some new news from Mgcash. We added a lot of new offers and Pre Hosted Landing Pages that you can create in just few seconds and earn with them because our offers convert very good. Also we would suggest to start doing WH niches because they are ones that everybody can enjoy and profit with it.

Some of the new Pre Hosted Landing Pages:​

Malwarebytes
ca646fd526a0cfbb6f5d6fc7b6811a5f.png

VLC Player
cc30fc1709ef037ed88ce9a66a8e4467.png

Opera
51f1b34f59da81e2d46f78b2cf80c5f6.png

GOM Player
40864b9926a92b0dacd84f9c3d9dc583.png

CCleaner
32cfa148db3deebcdefa71bb5c6971ca.png

If you need some offers to be added or any kind of help you can always send me message and contact me at:
Email: nemanja@mgcash.com

Once again guys we have updated our landing pages and this time we give you best converting IQ Landing Page with more than just 20 tests on it. You can check our all Landing Pages but Clicking On Marketing Tools and then Pre Hosted Landing Pages. We have a lot of Landings and we add more and more every time. Also if you have some in mind, let me know and we will add it too.

IQ Landing Page

1a8a2761315493bf213b69eb6ba9afc5.png

5e20366295dbe49e105703951f493bb8.png

Also we added a lot of new offers for all verticals. So if you have traffic but low CR send me message and I guarantee that you will have way better CR with Mgcash for sure! Plus we can always give CUSTOM payouts for offers and faster payments for our affiliates! If you need anything you can always contact me at:

Email: nemanja@mgcash.com

Hey everybody, I have exciting news from Mgcash Media.

For every country we added amazing offers with HIGH CR and HIGH Payouts then any other network have! If you see some offers that are better on other networks let me know and we will give you special Custom payout. Do not be afraid to start earning more and to boost your business. Next to that we are adding new Pre Hosted Landing pages non stop and if you have something in mind, let me know and we will implement that in our next update. We are always open to listen and to help out out affiliates.

Here are some of our new offers:

3125785738944709bf0501ccb6438af1.png

If you have some questions or anything related you can always contact me here or on skype and email.

My skype: nem.mgcash
My email: nemanja@mgcash.com

Let's start earning together and to make it big!

Hey guys are you looking for new popular niches that are super HOT right now? Well if you are we at Mgcash just added this awesome Pre Hosted Landing Page for Fifa 17.
With this Landing Page everything is set up and optimized for every device and browser, you only need to promote it and to earn with it.

If you have some special landing pages in mind, leave a comment bellow and we will make sure to add it to our huge list of Landings that we have. Here are some of the preview of landing page:

80dd8b6c18dd481c907de98416e37316.png

88ffdb6ee4004aed915c7d6dc6175558.png

263ec10763b741b7a969d10a03d6732a.png

a406d98c4a2a445a9b06bfff79503e17.png

Two more big news also:

1)Also we added options to change our Landing Pages as you wish.

Custom HTML header content:
You can put here any valid HTML meta tags(for example og-tags) and HTML title
which will override default site header content.

2) Second thing is that we support now CSS/HTML templates from other networks like CPA Grip and Adwork Media so you can just copy and paste it to us and it will work, you would just need to add our locker and that is that.

If you have any questions or need help with approving or anything else. I am always available on skype or on email.

Thank you for working with us guys and giving us huge support.

Last edited:
Hello guys, we have again amazing new tools and information that only Mgcash Network have.

As you are all now starting to earn better and building a lot of new websites, sometimes you left old sites behind because there is not much traffic with them or you don’t know how to monetize it?

Well for that we have our new tool that will help you to earn while you do ABSOLUTELY nothing.

Our new tool is called: PARKED DOMAIN MONETIZER.

What can you do with our new tool you ask? Well answer is pretty simple:

Submit your URL to our system and we’ll serve your pages with relevant CPA offers ads to maximize your domain monetization and achieve higher RPMs!

1) We offer the highest alternative monetization to traditional PPC

2) Instead of using a standard Error/404 Page that generates no revenue, let us redirect and monetize the traffic.

3) Let us generate a country-specific redirect on your page, providing you with an additional source of revenue for your website.

domain-parking.png

Now you ask what you need to do so you can use our new tool? Again answer is very simple we will give step by step explanation how to do it:

How to set up Domain Parking with your web hoster:

We offer the easiest and most convenient method to set up Domain Parking: Rerouting by Domain Name Server (DNS).

And it really is this easy: Log into your personal customer account with your web hosting company or domain registrar. Next change the name server entry as follows for domain:

YOUR DOMAIN NAME

And then you will get 2: NS Servers

Important! It might take a while before NS servers are updated, usually updating NS servers takes from 1 to 48 hours.

If you have any questions about this or suggestions you can always contact me here or on my Skype or Email.

My Skype is: nem.mgcash

My Email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Hello guys we have another amazing update from Mgcash team!

Have you ever wanted to build a Landing Page with generator but don’t have money to pay for it or you don’t have enough coding skills to do it? Well if that is the case, we made a template that you can edit to your niche and change everything in just a few minutes to your liking.

We offer you Landing Page builder that you can customize however you like and you don’t need to share your niche with anybody!

Here are some previews of how it looks like:

HMXJckk.jpg

8U6BYdH.jpg

yx4fvb6.jpg

Now this is the preview of what we made, but you can change all of that. From background, generator (add new values), change resources, new title. So completely whole Landing Page can be changed and we will automatically add locker so you do not need to worry about that.

Preview of the Landing Page creator:

ONrEYgc.jpg

Now with this easy landing page creator you can create any lp in just a few minutes. If you need any help with this or want maybe to add something else, you can always send me a message and I will help you with anything. You can send me message here or on skype. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Hello guys, I hope you started to prepare your niches because as we all know on summer there is a lot more traffic then in winter and because of that we upgraded our system to maximize your CR and EPC with our offers and our new tools that we added.

Do you use some tools to detect how much traffic you had on your site and how much people looked around the offers? Well we added options to know exactly how much traffic you had specified time, how much views how much clicks and to see from what devices people clicked on your offers.

Preview of Device Breakdown:

ecd370c0b3e34dc9b226bd840ebc594a.png

There is also a lot more new options that you can explore with us, from Custom Landing Pages that you can create in just few minutes to detail preview of your traffic and to keep track of it.

Some of the new offers that we added you can see here:

1eac139ebd044bb087cfc90936c82de6.png

If you need any help or anything, let me know and I will always help out.

So, you have wished for a tremendous new update on our behalf to provide you with the best way to make your work as easy as possible, well, regarding that - your wait has been rewarded with the best feature to this date.

Our system has developed a great and vast new accomplishment in the world of technology with the three new templates for the Link locker just to make your job as light as we can. Yes, this update will make all of your work highly efficient and will therefore allow you to spend more time having fun.

So, to follow up how much traffic has been on any site you have created in order to have the knowledge of what to do better and what to suspend on it here are some of the templates of Link locker in order to provide you with the feedback you need:

3dd9a91e622f4fe3997d63c3bb7fa081.png

fa2746e0d5cb49578d48a287b90adbac.png

78ab418fb3964e78aaa96c89e974f340.png

Therefore, this is the best tool out on the market which can help you in developing and evolving your site the best you can. It has many different options implemented within it in order to make easy not just your work, but your usage of this program as well.

Explore the options you wish to help yourself in order to develop the best site your potential can deploy. So, use it to your advantage and if you have any additional questions, help and assistance this is our contact.

If you need any help or anything, let me know and I will always help out. You can send me message here or on the skype.

Hey guys, do you promote movies online but Conversion is low for you? If that is the case we have created Ultimate Video Link Locker Template just for you. With this new locker you will be able to have amazing CR with your traffic and you can completely edit this to your liking. So start using it right away and see your CR go off the roof. If you need any help you can always ask us anything and we will help you out.

Here is the preview of how it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/MIudR2d.gif

This Ultimate Video Link Locker Template even have sound in it, so that will help even more.

If you have any questions send me message here, skype or on the email.

Hello guys, as we all know it is summer time now and people have more time to be near PC or Mobile so that means more conversions for us. :)

If you have a lot or even lower traffic it is always good to have good CR and EPC, and that is why we offer our users best converting offers for almost any kind of traffic you have.

If you are in Gaming niches, Diet, Email submits, whatever you do we have offers for those verticals and they convert very good for all of our users. And I can always bump payouts for your offers and optimize them if needed. Here are some of the preview of our new and best performing offers:

JmXP8-_MRsuMRqLoFecnQQ.png

And here is the preview of earnings with those offers:

nYHb3XF6S7Wmhg7crDnhcg.png

One more thing that people forgot if you earn more we even give BONUS CASH.

So more you work the more you will get paid.

As I got bonus of 300$ as you can see bellow:

liTWgiAAR2WD3sRdpP2irg.png

For more info about rewards you can check it here:

JYWRz-LiQk2NjAe6Hk2oAw.png

If you need any support or have any questions you can always contact me here or on the skype and email.

Hello guys, there are some new changes in CPA World and I bet you all see them.

Here at Mgcash we are keeping up with the time and we made some huge updates so it will help you with earnings. As far as you know everybody who is pushing France traffic there have been problems because of the advertisers, but we have found some new offers that will convert good and even better than last offers. And not just FR we have added a lot more other offers with amazing CR and EPC as you can see bellow:

c535760ac015af00fe605ad27add31bc.png

79Pc0GadTe_5vrZaNlROqQ.png

We have also updated our Pre Hosting Landing Pages and added new ones PLUS you can create your own generator for every niche you want. Within few minutes you can have unique generator that will have amazing CR and EPC.

Here you can preview Edited Generator that you can use for your niches:

6jpm62lCQHWBu3PqOzWsOQ.png

On this Landing Page you can change whatever you want as you can see here:

tUZkf5NQT9y06-_PC4Y1hA.png

Plus we can get you any offer you need with better payouts than other networks!

So if you need any help with anything let me know and I will help you out.

Hello guys, as far as you know offers for France have been disabled on most of the networks, but we at Mgcash have managed to get some of those offers back. So as you can see we have France offers for you to run them on with us:

nQVMQpxgTtuimQct6o3j3Q.png

And we will add much more of France offers, plus we already have high converting offers for other GEO’s. So if you need any offer, let me know and we will add it right away for you.

Also for all affiliates who earn good, we can always give better and faster payouts, so don’t hesitate to ask me about that.

For all other info that you need you can send it to me here or on the skype and email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back