The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mexican Infringes my Copyright

If you don't know, I am doing youtube marketing to promote my cpa offers.
I am newbie in this field and doing my best to earn and reacg my $50 per day goal.

Today, when I got another conversion and very happy with it. I excitedly checked my Landing page and stats.

I saw some searches from google and checked the keyword.. My videos ranked, as well as my Landing page.

I checked my rank on youtube. My videos are still in number 1 and 2. But, the number 3 and 4 spot is not mine, but same videos, same title, same tags, same description except the the link which he points to an amazon link.

I checked his profile and I also found his site. http://estrategiapublicidad.com/

I can't understand it. LOL

I submitted a complain using the report in youtube ;)

The offer is not having some good amount of searches, but it still converts.

I made about the 2 conversions for 8 clicks. =)

This happens many times, not just YouTube videos, some guys copy your whole websites, content etc. They do not know how to build on their own and copy with the idea of fast profits. And they fail in long-term business. Since your work is original, Google takes that into account so you are safe. I suggest you ignore him and as long as you have different accounts and lots of videos, none can follow you.

Keep working, don't look back, don't stop. These are like small hurdles on your way, don't stop till you reach your goal :)

Yea I had someone copy my video with over a million views one time.. I was mad at first but couldn't really get too mad because it contained Beyonce's song..

Just keep on doing what you're doing.. If they keep doing this though, Youtube will suspend their account & eventually Ban it if they continue..

Best of luck dude

Do you watermark your videos?

So if one would copy your vid, they will show your url...
make sure you don't make it to close to the bottom or they will cut the footer of the vid.

Yes I did. I don't know if I would be happy or not. Because of the free promotion. hehe.

Do you watermark your videos?

So if one would copy your vid, they will show your url...
make sure you don't make it to close to the bottom or they will cut the footer of the vid.

banners
Back