The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Methods To Estimate Appropriate Budget & Grow Campaign

moneydrop2021

I've been looking for the latest updated information in here on how to set up appropriate minimum budget plus when to stop or to scale up the campaign. I am currently looking for methods in different traffics such as PPV, PPC, CPM, and push. Any advise would be appreciated.

I think that is all in the planning and dependent on the exact nature of what I would be trying to accomplish -- gut hunches and other performance data I could cobble together.

I don't think you will find a :reliable: textbook answer. Just a lot of convoluted *hypotheticals*

I am starting on this (I have not yet decided my budget to start but the crisis will surely force me to a maximum of 200) and reading both here and there I fully endorse the response of the partner; but that is a very broad and complicated issue especially for the that begins my advice according to what I learned: data always look back and be based on what you already have what works and what does not work and of course one or another hunch
In summary, as novices, we should not base ourselves on what we read (at least with regard to this topic, but of course always the references, case studies, etc., will help) if not on practice and own experience, as the tutor sometimes says here in the forum do not copy, work.

PS: I know that the thread has its years but I hope my respect serves any newbie that passes through here

I believe if you are working with some affiliate/ad networks, you can just contact with your AM and ask for advice, I'm sure they will be happy to help. Also it depends on many other aspects, like your targeting geo and the quality of the traffic

MI
Back