The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MaxBounty & Voluum Tracking

madsights

affiliate
Has anybody ever had issues tracking MaxBounty clicks/sales while using Voluum?

I've got it so the clickID is being passed over into my MB link properly and the Voluum postback URL is setup in my MB profile as such... http://***.voluumtrk2.com/postback?cid=#S2#&payout=#RATE#

The main issue being that the clicks are showing as being counted on Voluum, but I'm definitely not seeing them in MB. Can't figure it out, but Voluum support has assured me that everything is setup fine on their end.

Last edited:
Do you use direct linking? If you use a lander and the Voluum campaign url you'll get the views shown in Voluum but not in the mb since the lander is on your server. But once the user goes from your lander to the offer it should show on MB panel. Is better to ask MB about this.

Do you use direct linking? If you use a lander and the Voluum campaign url you'll get the views shown in Voluum but not in the mb since the lander is on your server. But once the user goes from your lander to the offer it should show on MB panel. Is better to ask MB about this.

Thanks for replying crysper. I forgot to update this thread yesterday, but I got it solved. Turned out there was an extra character in my MB link code that shouldn't have been there. Caused the whole thing to stop working.

I'm good to go now.

MI
Back