The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Maxbounty Payment Method Can't Change?

Anto

affiliate
I have some issue with payment method on maxbounty, anyone have experience like me? the pic are below

There still pending, First, I fill with old payoneer account, I think it still active but when payout date coming, on my maxbounty account still pending. I contacted payoneer team, they told this account are active, still confused with payoneer, I decided to try register new payoneer account.

Baaam found difference, my old account have no update profile menu, bank account not verified, etc and I make conclusion my first account was inactive.

My new payoneer account already active and have bank account activated. But when entering maxbounty, it still can't change.

Contacted my AM, she told me ask to payoneer. After I show the pic and ask her to reset payment method, she only told me will be back and it will reported to another department, waiting too long hopefully any maxbounty team here could tell me what happen on my account.

My main traffic are from facebook, instagram, push ads, pop ads

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 2.png
    2.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 227
  • newpayoneer.png
    newpayoneer.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 216
  • oldpayoneer1.png
    oldpayoneer1.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 216
  • oldpayoneer2.png
    oldpayoneer2.png
    160 KB · Views: 219
I have some issue with payment method on maxbounty, anyone have experience like me? the pic are below

There still pending, First, I fill with old payoneer account, I think it still active but when payout date coming, on my maxbounty account still pending. I contacted payoneer team, they told this account are active, still confused with payoneer, I decided to try register new payoneer account.

Baaam found difference, my old account have no update profile menu, bank account not verified, etc and I make conclusion my first account was inactive.

My new payoneer account already active and have bank account activated. But when entering maxbounty, it still can't change.

Contacted my AM, she told me ask to payoneer. After I show the pic and ask her to reset payment method, she only told me will be back and it will reported to another department, waiting too long hopefully any maxbounty team here could tell me what happen on my account.

My main traffic are from facebook, instagram, push ads, pop ads
Hi, I have the same problem can you tell us if it's ok for you and what did you do?
thanks

MI
Back