The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Matched betting

joehawesno191

affiliate
Hi Guys, so I have been a matched bettor for years and at the start of the year launched my own matched betting service, I am new to all this online world of marketing and sales etc so thought I would join some forums to gain some knowledge from affiliates on how they like things, what makes them choose a product etc as I want to build my affiliate base up!!

I currently only have a 3% refund rate and averaging 2-4 members per day. Have a look at my analytics page on ClickBank, i'm happy with my start but i'm not sure if its a good or bad start for being 3 months in? any advice would be great!

If anyone has any advice on how to improve my service for affiliate that would be great, heres a picture of my ClickBank ad, if your interested! :)

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 21.40.54.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 21.41.32.png

Hi Ben, I have been looking at products like this and this one infact, do you have any experience in these types of products? if so what did you find helped you and when you say present in a way that gets better CTR what do you mean? (Sorry if a newbie question i'm still a new affiliate)

To be honest I have pretty much been just getting affiliates to do my marketing for me via clickbank, but I do see so much more value in doing on my own as well as I suppose even if im not an affiliate/marketing expert any marketing is good marketing lol. Would you have any recommendations on good places to start?

banners
Back