The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Massive Legacy Data / Custom Tools

eMonetize

I have a massive amount of legacy email data that I have aggregated over the past few years...mainly 2013-2015. It's about 70K files and around 1.2 TB in size and it's probably upwards of 2TB uncompressed and billions of records.

Most files have records, covers all popular verticals, many open/clicker files. Some IW cleaned files, suppression lists, etc... Breakdown is probably 80% US / 20% foreign.

There is a literal goldmine within it, for anyone willing to sift through it. Selling as a whole, will not split up.

I also have the following custom built tools if you need them, in order to manage and convert to deliverable data.

High volume list manager
Email address verifier (doesn't work with yahoo)
Yahoo verifier
Domain verifier

IP to Location appender. So if a file doesn't contain the location info (country, state, city) in the record and you need it, you can append it to it. Obviously, you need to have the IP address for each user. The program also outputs the results by the following countries US, CA, UK, AU, NZ, Other

All software is custom built, so I could add any unique feature/function you may need.

All software is windows based.

The address verifier and yahoo verifier uses a custom python script, that you can put on cheap VPS's and use the IPs to verify with.

I also have a custom built (Linux) high speed / high volume mailer / mta. Over the years I have probably put upwards of $200K into it. There are a lot of features I need to remove and make it a little more mainstream, so it's not so complex and simpler to use. Once done, I will make it available on a monthly lease, well below market rates.

PM me, if anything is of interest.

Last edited:
banners
Back