The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MarketersChoice.com & QuickPayPro.com

Michaelk30

affiliate
Is anyone familiar with these two affiliate tracking services. Can you provide and positive or negative feedback?

Thank you,

Michaelk

Hi Michael,

I asked you some questions in your other thread that will help me make some recommendations for you.

As far as these 2 go. I haven't heard of either one and chances are if they were popular affiliate tracking solutions I would know about them.

Looks like they are both integrated shopping carts with affiliate tracking added.

Don't you already have a shopping cart? If so all you need is affiliate tracking and it's VERY advantageous to go with a solution that affiliates trust and are used to.

If you don?t already have a shopping cart, then I think you probably aren't ready to even consider an affiliate program yet. You need to get a cart, market and start making sales so you can do conversion testing and optimization before you even think of starting an affiliate program.

Plus if you don't have a cart yet, I would recommend getting the best cart for your needs and then the best affiliate tracking program, instead of going with a combo that may compromise on either or both sides of the solution.

Last of all, if you already have a cart and are making sales and have good conversion rates, then I can recommend some good tracking solutions after you answer the questions in that other thread.

Whew, didn't mean to be so long winded, but not knowing more about where you are at, tried to cover all the bases.

banners
Back