The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Market Samurai

richkid

affiliate
Hey guys I heard about this market samurai software, I would like to your experience with it. second thing i have registered for a 40 day trial, but I am just wondering this trial period only start after i enter my registration key. On the website it said the value will increase after 40 days, What does it increase to?

It will increase to $147.
If you serious want Market Samurai, I suggest you to take when it's still $97 OR subscribe to their list and wait until they give special offer (which happen rarely). I want to buy it from the beginning of 2009, but turned off when the price tag is $147.

I bought mine at thirty day challenge, at certain time they offer MS for $87. Ok, I might an emotional buyer :D but this tool is really useful for me, especially if you look a tool to save your time on researching micro niche topic, track the SERP, looking for competition, publish content, and looking for products in Affiliate Network.

I heard it's a good tool and looks like as well. This tool can also help with adwords as well? Is it better than keyword elite?. Well currently the price for me is $149 .

Second question that i asked was that 40-day trial for me will only start when i enter my registration key right and not from the day i have subscribed because i have already subscribed.

I never tried keyword elite, so I can't make comparison.

Yes, the 40 day license will start by the time you enter the activation code

I never tried keyword elite, so I can't make comparison.

Yes, the 40 day license will start by the time you enter the activation code

Hey cowy the thing is when i go to the site it says "time to act before price rises 38 days" that is two days after the registration but i havn't even clickked on the download link and entered the registration code yet, then why does it say so?

From my experience, the countdown inside MS software and the sales page is different. In my case the difference it about 10 days. From what I can remembered, the sales page countdown is about the countdown of special price and the countdown in software is countdown for their free trial.

I think the best answer is to try it yourself or ask MS team about this issue. Sorry I can't help much because I'm not the one who create MS nor affilliated with them.

Hi there Cowy, well I have emailed the support team, just wondering it's also possible to do the research e.g finding which niche is profitable etc without the MS software as wel right?

I think the keyword research part of Market Samurai remains free and it is only the additional modules that you are locked out of when the trial periods ends.

Regards
Eddie

MI
Back