The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Market Samurai...Is it something good?

Dario

I see the most of people using that software/tool for keyword reasearch...
Any review about Market Samurai?

Market samurai is one the those tools that still standing up from competition.
They are still good but not the best. The app is a little bit slow in my opinion and the data they uses are majesticseo, bing, and google.

If you have some spare money, sure its a good buy. But I think Long tail pro and micro niche finder are better plus your own skill and analyzing and determining keywords.

Market Samurai will sure help you in your keyword research but also in competition analyze. I use it but always perform some manual search before start MS. Another thinkg, MS is very powerful software but you need to learn how to use it. There are lots of options so need to understand all to be sure what you are doing...

Used it a few years back but would be interested to seeing it now for sure.

Everything depends on your demands to research tool. But nowadays market samurai does its work perfectly. Before I used only free tools, but also heard about longtail pro

I have been a user of MS for years and they seem to adapt to industry changes quickly and there are always updates so its good value for money as I paid once a few years ago and it has saved me hours of research. Unsure about how it is coping with the unspecified data these days from keywords. Have you seen that on your analytics reports?

There is no right answer. It comes down to what you will use it for. It depends on your past experience.

Where Market Samurai really shines is their SEO Competitive Analysis Tool. I tried them all. While LongTailPro does a great job as a keyword finder tool, when it comes to SEO Competition, it just gives you a number ie. from 0-20 easy competition, 20-30, moderate competition, and so forth.
Market Samurai however, it gives you a nice layout analysis of the top ten competition, with details starting from on-page SEO (such as Title, h1, h2, link, description) to off-page SEO (backlinks, total links to a specific page or the whole domain, domain age, pagerank, etc). This way you know EXACTLY when you need to improve.

When it comes to pure SEO and keywords ranking, Market Samurai nailed it:
In order to rank #1, you don't have to be the best, you just need to be better than your competition

Cheers,
Jebus

banners
Back