The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Market Health - New Offers and Program News

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Here is the latest news and site updates for Market Health

* Goji Berry Affiliate Program: The Goji Berry Affiliate Program is an international offer that pays affiliates up to 60% per sale. Goji Berry is a powerful Antioxidant and Weight Loss Pill that has taken the natural products market by storm. Goji Berry has been featured on CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN. We also released a Free Trial Goji Offer available in the Free Trial Section. For more information see: Goji Active Weight Loss Affiliate Program

* Revitol Eye Cream Affiliate Program: The Revitol Eye Cream Affiliate Program pays up to 60% per sale. Revitol Eye was developed to fix the dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes for younger looking eyes. For more information see: Revitol Eye Cream Affiliate Program

* Trial Offers Availability: Many of our trial offers have now been translated into French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch and are now available as a trial offer in USA, all EU Countries and Canada.

Upcoming Trade Shows that Market Health will be Exhibiting at:

Ad-Tech New York, NY November 04-05, 2009 Booth #1908

PubCon Las Vegas, NV November 10-13, 2009 Booth #304

Affiliate Convention Los Angeles, CA December 03-04, 2009 Booth TBD

Affiliate Summit Las Vegas January 17-19, 2010 Booth #219

Free Trial offer

Just looking for any advice on offering the Goji Advance. I'm unclear from the terms and conditions if the customer is automatically signed up for rebilling. With all the buzz about Acai Berry programs getting in trouble I'd hate to get caught in the middle of something like that.

You should probably ask Market Health directly. They used to be a client but aren't any more, so I'm sorry but I don't know the answer.

banners
Back