The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Manchester United Go Top (at least for now)

TeamPlayer

affiliate
Man United go to the top of the Premiership, at least until Arsenal play their match later tonight.

A one goal victory over Derby might not have been convincing score wise, but it`s enough to keep things tight at the top.

Ah well, I guess a draw was better than a loss for the Gunners, though still in 2nd place due to United`s superior goals for. :first:

Yes, Arsenal is a funny team, they bit top team in Europe easily and draw with middle of the road premiership clubs

HULL CITY all the way, we will get there & take out you reds :scared: soon, maybe....

Well, after Saturday I suppose anything is possible...:lol:

CHAMPIONSHIP
Hull 5-0 Southampton
Rampant Hull City boost their play-off hopes by rattling five past Southampton, who are still in danger.

If United beat Bolton in their game tonight they`ll further consolidate their lead at the top. Can`t take anything for granted though. It`s all very tight at the top.

You are quite right, United has the opportunity to stat building up a lead tonight, I have a felling they will beat Bolton easily.

It wasn`t a brilliant game last night, but United certainly did enough. The Ronaldo free kick which resulted in the 2nd goal was breath taking.

Glad Spurs got a draw with Chelsea, just a pity that Ashley Cole wasn`t sent off for his high tackle, then his petulance in not facing the referee. He`s one of those who seems to think he`s above the `law.`

Congrats to United, I have a felling they will hold the lead till the end of the season and become the champion again :(

Looking forward to this Sunday, as in the early afternoon Man United take on Liverpool at Old Trafford, and later in the day Arsenal travel across London to play Chelsea.

Will anyone else here be watching those matches?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man United

Man United is not stable, and after the sale of key players, they do concede the position :spiteful:

MI
Back