Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Male

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gkd_uk

Hi

I would like to know how many males and females there is registered at this forum.

Please choose from the poll above.

You do not have to post below if you don't wish to but your selection in the poll above would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I appear to be the only female so far!!!

Could I just ask what the 'other' option is to be used for?:sCo_idk4:

I think GKD is trying to be politically correct. Given how things are going in UK this day..... we probably may have a shemale category in future :)

I added to the tally of Males.
Interesting poll voting if you are male or female :D

Another male or female, how boring. I am looking forward to meeting that exciting person who is "other" :)
Boring male or not, welcome to UK WW Ray, I appreciate you dropping in :)

Don, I was almost excited there for a moment, I thought you will be other when you were not sure if you were a female or make :)

Don, I was almost excited there for a moment, I thought you will be other when you were not sure if you were a female or make :)

No temi i am not other :sSa_cry4:

I am definately male with all working function of male :drunk:

Diappointed Don and pleased for you that you are absolutely sure of your gender.
I continue my search for the 'other' gender. The first 'other' gender to be declared will get a rep :)

Diappointed Don and pleased for you that you are absolutely sure of your gender.
I continue my search for the 'other' gender. The first 'other' gender to be declared will get a rep :)

Hope you'll get 'other' gender soon here :p

MI
Back