The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money with gaming affiliate 8% with good prices

goldend812

affiliate
I found a new game key store called gamivo.com

It looks like another game key marketplace like g2a so nothing revolutionary but... they offer 8% affiliate program having quite good prices for lots of products.

I've started promoting it ~4.12 and for last 7 days, I made €18.92 with almost no hustle some simple promotion through socials. I'm going to try other ppc networks.

Minimum payout is €50 which doesn't seem to unreachable will share here the first payout but IMO it's worth to give it a shot as it's new site and they going quite aggressive.

It seems you just have to create a regular user account and you are an affiliate already.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 85
Wow, what type of game are you promoting, 8% commission from $4.12 would be $51.5, I'm curious.

Congrats for your first success anyway. :)

I found a new game key store called gamivo.com

It looks like another game key marketplace like g2a so nothing revolutionary but... they offer 8% affiliate program having quite good prices for lots of products.

I've started promoting it ~4.12 and for last 7 days, I made €18.92 with almost no hustle some simple promotion through socials. I'm going to try other ppc networks.

Minimum payout is €50 which doesn't seem to unreachable will share here the first payout but IMO it's worth to give it a shot as it's new site and they going quite aggressive.

It seems you just have to create a regular user account and you are an affiliate already.
congrats on this, could you share more about this? i'm interested :)

Hey guys,

update for last 18 days;
- € 59.59

The payout is done. Just when reached 50€ requested payout and money delivered within few hours.

So all good tested on my own ass :p

Will add some spins right after Christmas time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 44
Hey guys,

update for last 18 days;
- € 59.59

The payout is done. Just when reached 50€ requested payout and money delivered within few hours.

So all good tested on my own ass :p

Will add some spins right after Christmas time.
Wow I am interested.can you give more information about It.

Sorry for long absence Christmas & New Year time

30 days summary (excluding Christmas Time) on gamivo

Hey there. So after 30 days € 102.68.
€ 50 already paid out without any problems.

Want to rise a budget a bit for CPC (the best conversion) and start promoting through YT videos

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 29
Sorry for long absence Christmas & New Year time

30 days summary (excluding Christmas Time) on gamivo

Hey there. So after 30 days € 102.68.
€ 50 already paid out without any problems.

Want to rise a budget a bit for CPC (the best conversion) and start promoting through YT videos
How's it going now? Any update for us? :)

banners
Back