The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making money in Affiliate Marketing without Paid advert

James Orji

affiliate
Once again, i welcome myself to AffiliateFix...

There's something that has been bugging me and it's the kind of thing that can frustrate one out of Affiliate Marketing but i choose not to be deterred.

Actually, this is my second coming into Affiliate Marketing. The last time was about 5 or 6 years ago when i signed up at CJ where i began to promote some Hosting Affiliate programs. It wasn't easy and what i had to show after few months of hard work was a measly $10. I was really excited at the time but i was frustrated out when i couldn't replicate the $10 every day or at worse, every blessed night.

So, here i am again, looking to see if i can surmount the challenge and make something good for myself. But whenever i read people's success story i tend to notice that a lot of people actually use paid advert to drive traffic to their affiliate sites.

Is it that one cannot make good money without having to pay for ads (i don't pay for ads because i don't have to atleast for the moment). I have tried my hands on SEO in order to drive organic traffic and i've made some headway (I now have a Google PR 2 website) but the competition is still fierce and my web pages have only been able to make it to the 2nd page of google for some really long keywords. I know it's goig to takke more hardwork and time to get their. But i really want to understand how organic and paid advert compare as far as affiliate marketing is concerned.

Thanks in anticipation.

Well Goodluck in your journey!

Search Traffic is so expensive to set up, but is probably the most rewarding. If you've got not much capital to start, I suggest you go for social traffic. Set up a page or an IG or a twitter account and market from there.

Thanks for the usefull information and Also Social Media Optimization or marketing through social media channels is very effective process to reach right audience for your websites

MI
Back