The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money from your bed

kappa84

affiliate
Yde Van Deutekom, a 22 years boy from Netherlands loves sitting in his bed and sleeping a lot. So, he thought making money from his hobby and he installed a web-cam in his bedroom.
He created a website ( sleepingrich.com ) where he broadcasts live images with him in his bed. Number 2 step: selling commercials on his website and on his walls.
Conclusion: in 22 days he had over 100.000 visitors and earned 8.974$ from commercial.
It seems now he reached 450.000 visitors, still growing.

Should I place a webcam in my bathroom? :scared:

Interesting story. Telling the truth personally I don't want to be a webcam star.:)

I really consider telling my little brother to install a webcam in his bathroom and spend 10-12 hours/day there.:lol:
He only plays Counter-Strike all day...:nono:

So he can be classed a online celebrity :)

Someone did something similar but with a chicken. They placed a web cam in their chicken hut and recieved thousands of hits.

I would not want people watching me

This is something which make no sense, but, today every things which can earn money is said good.

But personally how can anyone do this as privacy is something which each an every individuals need. Bedroom is the place which is very private for me at least.

Earning money from bed if he can do this by just sleeping then think if he really works then what can he do as every thing in this world can be renowned by some creativity.

I disagree kappa84,

personally i think money is just a medium through which we exchange energy, i think people are to into money and they don't actually see the bigger picture of what money represents.

To me money is about material freedom, and the freedom to do things in this world where so many of the things that we want to do and have involve money.

But when it comes down to it we are starting to work out on a mass level that money does not necessarily mean contentment with ones life.

Anyway, just a spin. hope it made some people think about the concept.:D

Nick

It is a nuts idea but good luck to him he has turned things around and is making money on his terms.

Some people care more about money than anything else.
I do like money, and dreaming to get rich.
But i dont want to get dirty money. And i'm still care with my family and my friends.
So, don't just chase for money, you need to spend it sometimes :)

Nice opinions I read here, but for me, we all need money even if we don't like it or not. This is what our world uses for trades. Without money there is chaos between exchanging things. No equivalent trade in short if there is no money involved.

Just like alec11 said
But i dont want to get dirty money. And i'm still care with my family and my friends.
Find money from clean sources. :)

banners
Back