The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make Your First Dollar Online In 5 Minutes (For Free)

D

djbaxter

How To Make Your First Dollar Online In 5 Minutes (For Free)
by John Chow
May 12, 2015

I was talking with my friend Jeremy Schoemaker aka "ShoeMoney" the other day and he told me a pretty startling fact. Out of the 25,000+ products he has sold to teach people how to make money online less than 1% of the people had actually ever logged in more that 3 times.

That’s depressing. So we brainstormed a bit and talked about how we got started and how exciting it was when we made our first dollar online. Then Shoe came up with a brilliant, yet crazy, idea. He wanted to make a training program that walked people through getting started making money online. Not only for free but pay them for actually taking action and doing what he teaches. You actually make your first dollar online in less than 5 minutes and it’s 100% free. Want to test it ? Sounds to good to be true? Sign up here and see for yourself. In the beginning levels he pays you to:

• Set up your website – make it look good, make it social and mobile friendly, and install the key plugins to be successful.
  • Build your Facebook page – design tips and tricks, and ninja ways to get quality “likes” for free.
  • Setup up your email list – plug and play prewritten autoresponders and ninja copywriting techniques to captivate your audience and get them to take action
  • Implement a high converting squeeze page with his provided and proven plug and play templates.

Then he shows you how to easily tie it all together so it works like an automated cash machine.
And again, he pays you each time you complete a key step.

Read more...

MI
Back