The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Make money playing video games

BigBigFan

affiliate
Have any of you ever played any games online with cash prizes to win that were not gambling related? I used to play an online game called xtratic war which gave away $100 to the winner at the end of every 10 day cycle. The game was a real-time strategy game that let you attack others to climb up the war scales and I got so good at it that I won several months in a row before the game shut down. I never found out why it shut down but I imagine it wasn't a big money maker for the owners who had to spend $300 a month on payouts.

That's pretty cool. I would be interested in doing something like that. That would definitely make the game more exciting knowing that there is a monetary prize to win in the end.

Google a game called Combat Grounds, it's a lot like xtratic wars used to be. It's free to play and there are cash and other prizes given out each round. I haven't played it much but it was the same type of game when I did play games more.

Google a game called Combat Grounds, it's a lot like xtratic wars used to be. It's free to play and there are cash and other prizes given out each round. I haven't played it much but it was the same type of game when I did play games more.

Thanks for the share, I'll do that now and see if it's worth to keep playing it :D

Nice, I'll give it a try !

Your welcome. Here are some tips if you decide to give it a shot, especially if you buy a points booster pack.

- The game is turn based in 15 minute cycles but the cycles immediately at the start of a 10 day rotation are infinitely more important than those at the end. Be online for the first couple of hours in any rotation and then log in hourly for the next few.
- Don't spend points outside the first few hours of a round, save them for next round instead.
- Attack weaker enemies relentlessly but use your gains to rebuild immediately, before the next 15 minute cycle starts.
- Build more defense units than attack, the enemy doesn't know how strong your defenses are until they test you.
- If you break someone's defense then decimate them with all your turns, keep them down.
- Don't smack talk or attack armies of people you know are making a run at the win, these will pull you down too if you happen to break them once, instead wait for other players to weaken them and stomp them when they are weaker.

There's more but you'll get the hang of it, run a cycle or two before trying to make a serious run.

banners
Back