The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make $50+ per sale with the Affiliate Marketing Schoolbook

Laura61

<b>5 Star Member</b>
affiliate
Hello to all potential affiliates!

Let me give you a brief rundown of my product and why I'm confident you'll want to promote it. It's called the "Affiliate Marketing Schoolbook," and my slogan is "Skip the scams, get the skills!" My approach to marketing is less hype, more real-life practical instruction.

The motivating force behind the creation of my web site and course was the desire to help newbies avoid being victimized by all the scam artists who, given the opportunity, would prey on their inexperience. And since beginners are so often overwhelmed, another goal was to condense and organize all the information needed for a person to get started in affiliate marketing using solid, effective, ethical techniques.

The course is in PDF format, available for instant download to the buyer, and is jam-packed with quality content from beginning to end. It has 416 pages, broken up into 47 easily manageable lessons and 16 optional appendix entries. The newbie to affiliate marketing can take this home study course, go through it at their own pace, and get a complete foundation in the field. By the time they've finished the lesson plan and the assignments, they will have a fully functioning web site of their own as well as the knowledge and resources to build as many more as they want.

The course, in its second edition for 2012, also has a dozen video tutorials and a real-life case study to follow along with.

As you can see, this is no mere ebook. It's a comprehensive introduction to affiliate marketing. Graphics and screenshots walk the student through the various tasks. Worksheets and checklists are also included to help them organize and keep track of their work.

In addition, one of the bonuses I offer with purchase of the AMS is one year of free hosting for the student's first web site. See the sales page at Affiliate marketing training for beginners.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM

I pay a generous 55% commission on the sale of this $97 product, which means you will earn $53.35 for each unit you sell (via E-junkie; with ClickBank the commission is $48.80).

Please visit Affiliate program for a complete explanation of how the program works. You can also find product images, ads, and a free ebook to rebrand with your own affiliate ID at Affiliate materials.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this program or the product. I hope that we can work together!

Congrats Laura on the new product.

Hey guys, I can verify that Laura is the real deal, trustworthy and would be great to work with.
She's been a moderator here at 5 Star in the past, so I've worked with her personally.
She has my full endorsement!

banners
Back