The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Make 100$ per day with your Software Affiliate Site (Script + Database)- Cheap

Iorgus

affiliate
Hi,

I am selling a powerful script to launch a software download site like getsafesoftware.com

It contains a developer admin area where software developers can signup, login, and manage their software listings by adding/removing/editing products.

It also contains a site admin area where you will be able to login, and manage submissions from software developers, like approving/rejecting new submissions, giving ratings, managing hot spots of advertising, etc.

A shareware reviews site can quicly grow popular, get thousands of links ( from software developers who will link to you if you give them nice incentives such as good looking awards for quality software as well as from various webmasters across the web ) and you can monetize the traffic easily by several means:

- adsense

- displaying banner ads

- charging software developers some fees for showing their software in featured spots

- earning an affiliate comission every time a visitor purchases a software they learned about from you ( works through cookies )

Each software listing has a description, screenshot, download now and buy now buttons, and general information.

The script is SEO friendly, urls end up with .html for easy indexing, keywords for each product are placed in key places ( title, description, h1, links, image alts, etc )

If you are interested, please let me know.

This is higly valuable, you won't find a similar script easily on the Internet, so act now as the offer is limited! ( I won't sell too many licenses of this )

PRICE: only 45$ (limited offer)​

MI
Back