Event MAC 2020 - risky or frisky?

Julia

Affiliate & Ad Networks
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
AffKit Ninja
ADxAD
ADxAD
Hi guys! You might know that in a month offline event for affiliate marketers will happen in Moscow - Moscow Affiliate Conference & Party!. Do you think it will happen and won't get postponed second time (annually it's held in April)? Would you attend?

I still think that offline meetups dominates over online, so I'd choose to take the risk and go there. But as it's getting colder in Russia and the flu season already started , the number of people with respiratory disease is growing fast which lead to COVID-19 cases increase - Screenshot - 919d1880e7ff7eddd3216fd553bee71b - Gyazo . So by the end of October it might get even worse unfortunately:(

So, would you go to Moscow or skip this year?

So, would you go to Moscow

Much as I love to travel, I wouldn't go anywhere this year because of the virus. Moscow would be about a 10 hour flight for me, maybe longer. I know it's nicer to meet people in person but until the health situation is under control, it can be deadly.

If you go, Darja, please stay safe.

Can't wait for this all to be over and people can mingle with each other again!

Meantime, we'll have to admire presenters' online skills. :D

We’re coming to MAC 2020 on October 27! If you want to meet us, let’s schedule a meeting!

Advertiser/webmaster - reach Max (Telegram: @mpotapenko) , Rustam - (Telegram: @Rustykk)

Marketing and Programmatic - reach Daria ( Telegram: @ad_x_ad_network)
FB 5.png

Last edited:
banners
Back