The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Lottery Niche] 8 Great tips from someone who knows !

Are you ready to try lottery?

• Yes, send me the links!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No way! I don't like money

• Total voters

Pritom Roy

affiliate
Hey Guys,
Lottery is The BEST niche , easy conversion, long lasting players, simple to promote, and advertise, cause lottery is legal!

Want to know more?! keep on reading!
michigan-lottery-million-dollar-online-winner.jpg

I am a lottery affiliate for just 8 years. Just...
1. Player value is lasting forever, not high but generates a stable stream.

2. players always come back for more, so always work Rev share to build your affiliate account, cpa is 1 time you know...

3. SEO - best conversion, high volume keywords are results keywords, but it's competitive, so think creative ways to get traffic.

4. best affiliate programs - i have found a great blog with awesome reviews about lottery affiliate programs - just pick any of those , you can thank me later. I work with 24monetize.com they offer great promotions for their brand 24Lottos.com which is becoming really popular among lottery affiliates because of innovative player value optimizations.

5. Native traffic & Social traffic works great, just think of such posts, How to Play XXXXX lottery online....etc etc.. hope that's clear.

6. Geos - not all countries and not all brands supports lottery online, but a lot do! among the greatest geos to target: US, UK, AU, DE, FR, IN, SE,RU,UE,CA,NL and more!

7. USA - players from USA can play, Yes, you heard me right! but only with few states lotteries who accepts lottery affiliates that are hand picked. it's also important to know that they accept traffic only from local players of their state.

8. Jackpots - That's the true beauty of lottery, the bigger the jackpots, the higher the conversions!and payouts! and the jackpots are always keep on coming. so get ready!

9. Wordpress! - if you have a blog and want to try out a really cool lottery widget, I found this really cool jackpot widget that will look great on your blog!
Top 3 Lottery Jackpots you can see it in action on lotterypros.com as the top right sidebar widget.

That's all, Go get them! it's not hard!

Last edited:
MI
Back