The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LosPollos just rejected my application

CPA.Stdnt

Yesterday, I applied LosPollos and added an affiliate manager on Skype (Mohoshen: live:.cid.e9e8979321ffe090). He asked me to answer some questions and given with my MaxBounty and Adverten earning proof.

The only thing he said in reply is:

Hi, Unfortunately, I am unable to approve your application at this time. Your application has been rejected. Thanks for your interest.

I Replied, "why?"

NO response.

Is it how the LosPollos affiliate manager works to review applications? Do they accept only Gurus?

They rejected you without giving you an explicit reason, so I understand your frustration...
It does not show much professionalism but neither does your frustrated comment:
Is it how the LosPollos affiliate manager works to review applications? Do they accept only Gurus?
I believe this is a question you should ask LosPollos... I have no take in this...

But please read
Hi, Unfortunately, I am unable to approve your application at this time. Your application has been rejected. Thanks for your interest.
He states "at this time"... I've had this happen to me as well...
It's better this way... If they allow too many affiliates in, they will not be able to help them in a timely manner and you will hate the experience...

I Replied, "why?"

NO response.
They are too busy doing their jobs, they feel you have had your answer, don't take it personally...

Move on, find another network...
If, later, you still feel you need to be part of their network, try again...
(and ask for another rep if you don't want to deal with Mohoshen anymore)

They also rejected me for no reason so even though their network is very good for latam (my region) I will simply focus on others and when I have more experience I will talk to them (I suppose that being newbies there is more probability of rejection)

Hi, we always ready to accept everyone who is ready to work and do not create multiple accounts for sale or fraud. If you are still interested to work with us you can send me your email/ username via PM and I'll forward it to our team for quick reviewal.

MI
Back