The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to hire Creative Programmers & SEO Experts

webbizideas

affiliate
Hi,

Our company is looking to hire creative programmers that also have a SEO background for larger projects. We are looking to hire an entire development team for larger projects are company has.

If you are interested, know someone who may be interested, or could put together an entire team please PM me.

Jeff

Could you please give me more details on what sort of work you need done, etc as I am interested. I don't have a seo background but do know how it sort of works!

SEO Professional

I am interested. Could you please let me know more details about your criteria. I am a experienced seo & internet marketing professional.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi I also searching SEO works,if some one provide me I will obliged you.I can give time 8hours per day and 6days per week.My price is 120$ per month.If you think it is more,pls feel free to contact me.
What can I do ???

• Expertise in Website Analysis
    • Google analysis
    • Expertise Targeted keyword analysis
    • Page Rank analysis
    • Search Engine Submission
    • Back Links analysis
    • Blog Posting
    • Article Submission
    • Directory Submission
    • Preparing Power Point Presentation of Web Sites given by various clients.
    • Social Bookmark
    • Social Media
    • Press Release
    • PCF Campaign
    • PRF Campaign
    • Purchase Text Links
    • Purchase Ad space
    • Expertise in One-Way, Two-way and 3way Link building.
All works are manually by me .
Contact me ID (xhosa.linkbuild@gmail.com)
ranking-seo.blogspot.com

What kind of programmers (IE what languages and what styles; OOP, Procedural or MarkUp)?

I'm a bit of a PHP junky and might be interested if you need a PHP programmer.

@webbizdeas

are you still looking Web developer? You do not update about this thread reply. Would you please inform, what type of developer you need? Thanks

banners
Back