Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking to do my second paid ad run, and could do with some advice

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
Hi,

So the last paid ad run i did was with juicyads, didn't go to well for me. My fault seems I picked a bad site to advertise on. All part of the learning curve though.

so now i am getting ready to make my second paid ad run, was hoping some of you could weigh in on what I should be looking for, currently running webcams from free traffic, and it seems to do ok for what it's costing, lol. I get a few sign ups a week, 2 yesterday, 1 2 weeks before that and 1 the week before that.

What advertising networks do you recommend for adult traffic, also if it comes with a voucher like 7search then it's even better.

I was looking at using trafficjunkie, do you guys recommend them?

I plan on doing a split test of 4-5 different landers on my free traffic over the next week to see how the clicks and conversions compare to direct links, then the top 2 preforming i will use on my paid campaign

At the moment I am just using direct links, they seem to work ok but will be working on a few landing pages tonight, and i'll push them through the week and see how the conversions compare.

Realistically I am looking at launching my paid campaign next weekend once I have a week of testing dl vs lp.

Thanks for any help :D

I was looking at using trafficjunkie, do you guys recommend them?
TrafficJunky is a great place to start. Great quality traffic, once you get something profitable there then scale it to other adult traffic sources like trafficfactory, exoclick, adbucks, etc

Thanks once again for the advise @lrs1995 ,every time i come across a problem you seem to have the answer

*update*

Just found out that traffic junkies minimum daily spend is 1/2 of my weekly budget, going to have to find something with a lower cost of entry.

*update 2*

Logged back into juicy ad's had $2 credit left, so purchased a 350x250 ad for 30 days, not really expecting to get anything back off it, just using left over credit.

Last edited:
Our adult ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding, retargeting, post-click tracking and quality support. Our minimum deposit is $100 and min daily spend is $20. Hope this might match your needs ;)

You have to carefully target your audience when setting it up from Geo, devices, niches and even browsers.

MI
Back