The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling Traffic Looking for World Wide offers

Hey @methads, if you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals - especially mainstream traffic. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Our Mainstream Rotator is one of our top campaigns! On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hi @methads ,
I am looking for global mobile traffic on the basis of CPI and CPA, it will be better if you can support API or SDK integration.
We are a network with own utility apps like wifi, battery, booster and so on.
Please ping me if you are interested.

Good day mate,

If you want the best CR on the market join Monetizus.
A lot of solutions, WW offers.

Add me on skype: max.monetizus to discuss and find points of cooperation!

Best,

Hello, I have some campaigns exclusive to us that I would like to buy traffic for. Maybe your traffic can work for us Please add me on Skype: christiana.obm

Hello guys, now i have more than 1 mln World Wide (Windows, PC) traffic flow. I'm looking only for MAINSTREAM offers. Please help me :D

Hey!

I have our in house games portal. Its a global offer and it works on all OS, Platforms, Devices, connections, and it's completely WW!

Ping me for more details - noofka1001

banners
Back