The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for tips on what to do next...

tombsie12

affiliate
Hi there, I'm trying to build a fairly low mainenance website, as i'm currently quite short of time to work on it.

This is my first website and i'm basically trying to target Ps4/Xbox One Gamers in the UK only who are looking for the best price on the current top 5 games. I've then got some affiliate links for each game with the lowest priced retailer.

Idea being i update the chart once a week and then check the prices each morning (about 30 mins).

I'm currently trying to get some traffic and take the website further, should I try and focus on SEO or maybe start using some facebook ads targeting PS4/Xbox One users.

Heres my website if anyone wants to have a look and suggest some things to change:

top5nextgengamesDOTcoDOTuk

Well, I guess your website needs a lot of works..
I mean you need to update it with more games..
Maybe build some more pages with Game FAQ and Walkthrough relating with the Games your offering..

What comes to my mind is that ppl actually browse through games unless one catches their attention.. So try adding more games with related Information..
For this kind of websites, my opinion would be you go for SEO, coz once if your site goes up in the ranking, you will receive more customers on a daily basis..
But if you choose to use FB ads, you will have to target ppl with interest on specific games, and whether they buys or not, you will have to pay for your ads..

But one think you can do is you can build a FB Page and add fans which will become your permanent customers.. you can keep them entertained by posting relative Game Info's and eventually promoting your website..

Hope it will help..

Yeah, build a facebook page around your website. Then start joining related groups and introduce your page to those members. This will get more fans which means more traffic.
Also, start commenting on other games related pages as your page, this will bring targeted eyes on ur page.

Once you start seeing some income coming in, I would suggest you start doing facebook ads and build a presence on facebook. This would be the easiest way to get targeted visitors.

great website next thing to do is to build your own mailing list.. and start emailing your subscribers then you can sell them some products from Amazon + Clickbank :D

banners
Back