The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for some paid traffic source

wowtgp

affiliate
We all look for some free traffic sources, but I am not looking for one right now. I am looking for some quality target traffic to my blog. Where can I look for some good paid sources?

I believe one of the best ways to get very targeted traffic to your website, is through Facebook ads. You can be very specific on who you target, and it is much cheaper then adwords.

My second choice, would be Solo ads.

mkcookin's right, I have been advertising with Facebook too and the wide array of filters can get you the targeted visitors you want.
From location, to specific interest, age, likes and so on.
I just dont buy CPM as I pay much more with it for my niche so I use CPC, but it still depends upon you.
Trial and error is still the best option.

I believe one of the best ways to get very targeted traffic to your website, is through Facebook ads. You can be very specific on who you target, and it is much cheaper then adwords.

My second choice, would be Solo ads.

Yes, Facebook ads can turn out to be really lucrative in the long run. I am all for spending some cash as long as I am spending on something productive.

Facebook ads have been around a while but l thought it was the same as google and l'm talking about price more than anything, if and when l start something Facebook ads will be on my list.

Facebook ads have been around a while but l thought it was the same as google and l'm talking about price more than anything, if and when l start something Facebook ads will be on my list.

No mate, they both are as different as two things can be. Yes, they serve the same purpose, but the approach is altogether different.

Maybe you can try using PTC sites. Even though mostly people just click to get the credit it will still be driving traffic to your site. Then later on you can depend on organic traffic.

What kind of site do you have? It might change some of our recommendations.

In addition to Facebook ads, don't forget about advertising on Google/Bing/Yahoo. You can greatly customize your target demographic to pinpoint your exact audience. You could also target specific sites and offer to pay them to do a post, article, etc, about you.

Facebook ads can turn out to be really lucrative in the long run and Google ads are best to generate the traffic....

you may use Facebook ads these are cheapest way to boast website traffic. Adwords ads are second one option which you may see. Or join forums and social media to spread your website linking around there.

banners
Back