“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for some paid traffic source

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by wowtgp, Sep 13, 2013.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp Affiliate affiliate

We all look for some free traffic sources, but I am not looking for one right now. I am looking for some quality target traffic to my blog. Where can I look for some good paid sources?

2. AdCombo
  3. mkcookin

mkcookin Affiliate affiliate

I believe one of the best ways to get very targeted traffic to your website, is through Facebook ads. You can be very specific on who you target, and it is much cheaper then adwords.

My second choice, would be Solo ads.

4. danealegana

danealegana Affiliate affiliate

mkcookin's right, I have been advertising with Facebook too and the wide array of filters can get you the targeted visitors you want.
    From location, to specific interest, age, likes and so on.
    I just dont buy CPM as I pay much more with it for my niche so I use CPC, but it still depends upon you.
    Trial and error is still the best option.

5. wowtgp

Yes, Facebook ads can turn out to be really lucrative in the long run. I am all for spending some cash as long as I am spending on something productive.

4 people like this.
  6. penny101

penny101 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook ads have been around a while but l thought it was the same as google and l'm talking about price more than anything, if and when l start something Facebook ads will be on my list.

7. wowtgp

No mate, they both are as different as two things can be. Yes, they serve the same purpose, but the approach is altogether different.

8. mikelouis

mikelouis Affiliate affiliate

Maybe you can try using PTC sites. Even though mostly people just click to get the credit it will still be driving traffic to your site. Then later on you can depend on organic traffic.

9. Jessi

Jessi Affiliate affiliate

What kind of site do you have? It might change some of our recommendations.

In addition to Facebook ads, don't forget about advertising on Google/Bing/Yahoo. You can greatly customize your target demographic to pinpoint your exact audience. You could also target specific sites and offer to pay them to do a post, article, etc, about you.

10. karanmehra

karanmehra Affiliate affiliate

Facebook ads can turn out to be really lucrative in the long run and Google ads are best to generate the traffic....

11. peterdrucker27

peterdrucker27 Affiliate affiliate

From my experience just go for Facebook or Google Adwords or Bing Advertisement all are well paid marketing.

12. Crystal2157

Crystal2157 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook ads is a good option or if you want quick results , then go for paid traffic from sites like SEOclerks.

13. peterdrucker27

peterdrucker27 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook Ads and Google Adwords Or Bing Ads are the best place where you can place your advertisement and then you will drive lot of traffic.

14. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Affiliate affiliate

you may use Facebook ads these are cheapest way to boast website traffic. Adwords ads are second one option which you may see. Or join forums and social media to spread your website linking around there.

banners