The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for some advice

iac

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I have a friend that has fairly recently started their own business selling properties in bulgaria. He has his website up n running and is now looking into online marketing. He can't afford to go down the ppc or seo route just yet but is looking for something to boost his number of leads cost effectively and efficiently. I have suggested AM but don't have an extensive knowledge about it.

Is this the best way to go?
Do you have any other suggestions?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hi IAC,

Even with everything I know about AM if I had a "business selling properties in bulgaria" I would not go the AM route. Done right AM can be a company's best ROI marketing channel - but it's not necessarily a fast, easy, cheap way to get leads and in certain niches I don't think it makes sense.

Quality link building would get him started, you really don't need to spend much as this can be done by yourselves. Start active participation on forums, blog commenting - on relavant niche, submission to free directories and SE's, article marketing, etc.... All this will help eventually in SEO ;)

Exactly, SEO should not cost you a thing. It's not as hard as it may seem although there's a lot of work involved as with anything worth putting your time and effort in.

You can learn a lot about it right here in this forum as well as many other places on the web. Just do your research and don't just take the 1st advice you read. There are too many myths out there to blindly follow some outdated SEO tactics.

Sheree

banners
Back