The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Meet Up Looking for people from New York!

vaRos

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Do you know any affiliate marketing meet ups, communities or events in New York?

Or maybe somebody who is living here wouldn't mind to meet?

I'm just looking for a communication with people from the industry to exchange the experience and have a good time.

Cheers!

Hey everyone,

Do you know any affiliate marketing meet ups, communities or events in New York?

Or maybe somebody who is living here wouldn't mind to meet?

I'm just looking for a communication with people from the industry to exchange the experience and have a good time.

Cheers!

Hay Buddy @vaRos
i don't know any , but there are a lof people online you learn from , and make them as friends, just help them , and they will help you back.
good luck

Hay Buddy @vaRos
i don't know any , but there are a lof people online you learn from , and make them as friends, just help them , and they will help you back.
good luck

I see. However, live communication is more interesting if you know what I mean. When you work with somebody together and share the useful info you never heard about. Most of people hide such info online and try to answer questions in a general manner.

I see. However, live communication is more interesting if you know what I mean. When you work with somebody together and share the useful info you never heard about. Most of people hide such info online and try to answer questions in a general manner.

that's true My friend , But all what i learned it's online , i don't have People around me that are doing IM

MI
Back