The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for offers

wisher2good

Hi guys. I've started mobile marketing for some time now and I've been reading the forum for a long time :D but I still don't know who to choose when it comes to networks. Who should I get offers from?

Prepayment and flat rates are not my thing, I prefer to work for the results, as there's more money in the game this way. So please only recommend reliable stuff.

Last edited:
Are you looking for who you should get traffic from or who you should get offers from? ;)
I can help you with the second one.
Check out if you need any of these:
flexible payment terms (weekly, bi-weekly, min $50, many methods available)
direct advertisers
offers on your request
24/7 available support team
If you feel like that's what you need, then WapEmpire should be your choice.

If you are looking for an ad network to buy traffic from, look through Resources area. Reviews can help you a lot. Also, I have a table here - maybe a little outdated, but most data is still useful.

Hi guys. I've started mobile marketing for some time now and I've been reading the forum for a long time :D but I still don't know who to choose when it comes to networks. Who should I get offers from?

Prepayment and flat rates are not my thing, I prefer to work for the results, as there's more money in the game this way. So please only recommend reliable stuff.
Hi buddy, i think that just specifying that you are working with mobile marketing is not enough information for people here to provide you help. You should let folks here know what vertical you promote?

This will work for a youtube channel? I am interested in riching more audience. How do you promote content?

You know there is a way really simple to check out where to buy offers, and check which networks has what you are looking for, it's just by subscribing to a spy-tool to help you managing this. You can try to afford one with simple platform, and it should be helpful for you i think for mobile, there are several tools that could be helpful for this purpose, you can check ADMobiSpy, it's simple for use, and also cheap so, you could try their service to get a bit use for the features they offer you, to handle this the suitable way! good luck mate.

Try and be as specific as possible, let people know what you tried and what worked and didn't work for you. Once you know a certain country/vertical is best suited for your traffic you can narrow down your search area ;)

What are you intending to promote exactly? Only like this folks around here could be able to help you with better information.

banners
Back