The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For INcome Tax Facebook Business Page Site That I Can Get Post Oideas

Chris_tax

I do Facebook marketing for my local Income Tax business
I am looking for an example site that I can model my marketing with my Facebook Business Page. People on Facebook are there to play. I have been sharing funning cartoon. I need ideas on sharing posts for the Income tax season. I want my posts to be funny like sharing Monopoly money.

Thanks in advance,

Mixing a little topic-related humor on a Facebook business page is fine but your page should be about your services.

If you are posting nothing but fun and games, potential customers are highly unlikely to take you seriously.

You should also have a website and link to that from your Facebook page.

I have a link to my Web site. I share posts 3 times a week to groups. Some of these groups will ban me for advertising. I grew up where I live. People could care less about income tax code changes on Facebook.

Groups aren't the answer.

You need to post about your services and why people should hire you instead of someone else.

You can promote the Facebook page fairly inexpensively specifying the radius from your location so the ads appear only locally,

You can offer a newsletter or even specials on your services and promote those posts.

For a small or local community, some people have had good success on Facebook but you have got to focus on your services and what you can offer and you have got to focus on your target audience.

Don't dilute that focus by trying to be a comedian as well as an accountant.

banners
Back