“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking For Looking for help

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by David Tracz, May 1, 2016.

1. David Tracz

David Tracz Affiliate affiliate

Hey Guys, My Name is Dave I am New Here and new to CPA marketing but not new to marketing, I am looking for a Mentor, or someone who can help me with cpa marketing, I understand your time is valuable, and I Certainly will compensate you for your time, I also understand in order to make any business successful you need to have a budget for marketing, a great product and EFFORT, I am not afraid of the last one! I am a Serialprenuer, I No its not a real word, It Means I am serious About every Business I pursue, and I let Nothing Stop Me Until I achieve My goals, I have been very successful with all my business ventures in the past, and I will be with CPA too, if you are interested in helping discuss compensation .
    Thanks
    Dave

2. AdCombo
  3. jonathan vodini

jonathan vodini Active Member affiliate

Hi Dave!

Welcome mate.

what i can guarantee you is that you will make money because u have the right mindset!

What budget u have to start?

4. David Tracz

I can spend a few hundred a day to start, once I find something that is working , Scale up to 1000 a day , I and looking for some help Jonathan are you interested

5. jonathan vodini

jonathan vodini Active Member affiliate

With that kind of budget u can easily start in cpa,

Do u have in mind any idea?

What traffic source to use, wat kind of vertical, offer?

Wat cpa network?

I don't do 1on1 coaching at the moment because i'm too busy with my own campaigns,

But i will definatelly help u out.

Hit me on skipe ID: mantarochen01

I will answer u tonight when i will comeback home!
    :affiliatefix:

Cheers

Jonathan

6. David Tracz

Hey Jonathan, currently I am approved at Max bounty click sure click bank and JV zoo, I have been using everything from Facebook ads YouTube videos, paid search and banner appetizing hey Jonathan, currently I am approved at Max bounty click sure click bank NGV zoo, I have been using everything from Facebook ads YouTube videos, paid search and banner advertising, I don't know if I have been using bad offers or not promoting them properly seems I am just wasting my money on seven search, mobicow, lead bolt, I will hit you up on Skype thanks Dave

7. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

That's good i can help u too
    I will pm u

Marc likes this.
banners