The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Looking for help

David Tracz

affiliate
Hey Guys, My Name is Dave I am New Here and new to CPA marketing but not new to marketing, I am looking for a Mentor, or someone who can help me with cpa marketing, I understand your time is valuable, and I Certainly will compensate you for your time, I also understand in order to make any business successful you need to have a budget for marketing, a great product and EFFORT, I am not afraid of the last one! I am a Serialprenuer, I No its not a real word, It Means I am serious About every Business I pursue, and I let Nothing Stop Me Until I achieve My goals, I have been very successful with all my business ventures in the past, and I will be with CPA too, if you are interested in helping discuss compensation .
Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave!

Welcome mate.

what i can guarantee you is that you will make money because u have the right mindset!

What budget u have to start?
I can spend a few hundred a day to start, once I find something that is working , Scale up to 1000 a day , I and looking for some help Jonathan are you interested

With that kind of budget u can easily start in cpa,

Do u have in mind any idea?

What traffic source to use, wat kind of vertical, offer?

Wat cpa network?

I don't do 1on1 coaching at the moment because i'm too busy with my own campaigns,

But i will definatelly help u out.

Hit me on skipe ID: mantarochen01

I will answer u tonight when i will comeback home!
:affiliatefix:

Cheers

Jonathan

With that kind of budget u can easily start in cpa,

Do u have in mind any idea?

What traffic source to use, wat kind of vertical, offer?

Wat cpa network?

I don't do 1on1 coaching at the moment because i'm too busy with my own campaigns,

But i will definatelly help u out.

Hit me on skipe ID: mantarochen01

I will answer u tonight when i will comeback home!
:affiliatefix:

Cheers

Jonathan
Hey Jonathan, currently I am approved at Max bounty click sure click bank and JV zoo, I have been using everything from Facebook ads YouTube videos, paid search and banner appetizing hey Jonathan, currently I am approved at Max bounty click sure click bank NGV zoo, I have been using everything from Facebook ads YouTube videos, paid search and banner advertising, I don't know if I have been using bad offers or not promoting them properly seems I am just wasting my money on seven search, mobicow, lead bolt, I will hit you up on Skype thanks Dave

banners
Back