The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for Guest writers on Tech / webmaster blog

RiverWire

affiliate
I dont know if any of you guys are interested in writing for one of my other sites , but if you are feel free to contact me , its not a paid job unfortunately but if you like writing and writing about computers, tech, gadgets etc then this could be for you :)

Gadget Blog

looking for writers/bloggers/journalists who can regularly cover topics related to computer software, web applications, consumer gadgets and new media.

Why write for Microments ( Benefits ) ?

This is a question that is surely on your mind now. So let me answer it with following reasons…

• As an Author, you can promote your new blog to wider audience. Microments has around 1000+ readers base. That means your every post will be read by large reader community, no matter from how long you have been blogging!
  • Maintaining a blog can be quite a work. There are many things beyond taking care of your blogging software, like performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), finding advertiser, promoting your blog at various places on Internet. If you just enjoy writing, leave other things to us.
  • When you write a post here you can automatically link back to your Blog/Website.
  • If the post is really good, then there are chances it will get featured on all the pages of this Blog and to the daily 1500+ visitors to this site and thus giving you lots of quality one way links.
Become a Regular Author
Some quick guidelines before your apply:

1. If you are planning to cover news that is already well known on the Internet, add thoughtful analysis to your story or explore it from an angle that other publications may have missed.
  2. Avoid using complex jargon and, as far as possible, write evergreen content.
  3. It’s always nice to have some screenshot images and/or screencast videos in articles that are about how-to’s and software reviews (see examples).
  4. While there’s no minimum word limit, your contributions should have at least three or more paragraphs of text.
  5. If you quote some text from another source, always give full credit with an hyperlink. Never attempt to rehash someone else’s content or idea.
  6. You can explore the archives to learn about topics that are frequently covered here at MM.
  7. Content must be unique and not copied from another location totally , Quoting small captions is fine.
Become a Guest Writer
If you have great ideas but don’t have the time to make regular contributions, you can join MM as a guest author and submit articles at your own convenience for publication on the main blog.
As a guest writer, it can help get more exposure for your blog or your brand on the Internet. All guest articles will include a brief bio of the author and a link to his or her web site for some extra publicity but before you start writing a guest post, please do send me a brief outline of the same.

How to Apply

MM can be a great place to share ideas and opinions on technology related topics with the world.
To apply, just fill up the submit form. Also write a little bit about your background, a list of topics that you want to cover and how often can you contribute to the site.

So start submitting today!

You mentioned something about 'writing for one of my other sites'
Could you provide a list of those sites? I should think if you put them in this thread it would give everyone on the forum a better idea of some other places they can do guest blogging.

You mentioned something about 'writing for one of my other sites'
Could you provide a list of those sites? I should think if you put them in this thread it would give everyone on the forum a better idea of some other places they can do guest blogging.

I would have thought that the part at the bottom that says "start submitting today" with a link to the site would be enough for people to see the site in question ? :hi:

I would have thought that the part at the bottom that says "start submitting today" with a link to the site would be enough for people to see the site in question ? :hi:
He posted about 'other sites' (plural)
I don't write about tech stuff, but I could write for one of his other sites if he cared to list them. Thanks for trying though:newhere:

He posted about 'other sites' (plural)
I don't write about tech stuff, but I could write for one of his other sites if he cared to list them. Thanks for trying though:newhere:

He is me :rofl:

What topics do you write on ? the blog mentioned above is not only a Tech blog but also , webmaster etc too .

If you have any other niche's you wanted to guest blog about then feel free to list them and i will see if i have anything available for those niche's

:help: I feel like such a retard!
Can I PM you about what I was trying to accomplish with responding to your posting?

:help: I feel like such a retard!
Can I PM you about what I was trying to accomplish with responding to your posting?

Lmao , i know the feeling bud , ive had one of those days too :cray:

Yeah feel free to PM me , Im now on my way out but will reply as soon as i get a minute tomorrow :)

MI
Back