The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for goof RevShare Offers for Adult Dating Site

K

Kleoz

I am running an adult dating site and i want to place ads to drive traffic to my affiliates.
Need good network with good revshare percentage that matches an adult dating website.

Like others mentioned before me, it really depends on a lot of things like how much traffic do you have and from which GEOs. One advice I do have for you since I already tested some offers through my adult site (on networks that have a high fill rate for most of my geos), you should test a couple of ad networks on your site for 1 week and see what is the best for you. I use Pop and push notifications with direct offers from admaven ads and the revenue is very rewarding

I am running an adult dating site and i want to place ads to drive traffic to my affiliates.
Need good network with good revshare percentage that matches an adult dating website.
Hello Kleoz.
Can i know what's are storngest geo, I think i can help you to achieve your revenue goals.
Thank you.

Cyprus is my main traffic source , then maybe Greece , Turkey , Israel , Middle East

MI
Back