The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for Facebook Traffic

Hello,

You should watch the online tutorials to learn the facebook marketing where you will learn it step by step. Also, I want to give you a suggestion that do not go in hurry and start with small amount.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look for such queries in Google and YouTube. Open information on their conversions and traffic from these places is unlikely to be given. And so at least some idea will be.

Hi, I would also like to suggest you first you can take a proper training by using the Web tutorials or Youtube tutorials. By which you can understand how market works and how much amount you should invest on which thing.

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook charges you per view and not per click. And by view I mean those banners that appear in your feed that you usually skip or don't even notice. However, it also gives you one of the best targeting options in the industry which allows you to present your offer almost exclusively to your potential customers making it effective and beneficial for many companies. In order to successfully market with facebook you need to understand who is your most potential customer and target him \ her with a doctors' precision.

Free, Easy Payments or Pay as you go -- that's Facebook
Unless, you are brand building.
Facebook is not the well moneyed crowd usually.

How much do your best selling items on Facebook cost?
Selling a higher ticket item with Facebook ads costs.

Last edited:
You should research about Facebook Ads to run the campaign yourself. It's cheaper than you hire an agency to do for you. However, FB Ads is not easy for everyone. I've been in this industry for nearly 10 years and can say that.

It takes a lot of time to learn about Facebook marketing. There are many books and online videos on this field. It's so difficult to give some specific tips because your question is too general. Good luck!

I'm promoted in Social media by push ads with admaven network, you can promote some sites pages that you choose in order to push down the facebook page..

You can contact any marketing agency for the purpose. Notice what they do for some time and then try and implement the ways to create a campaign.

When creating campaigns, a good way is to group together similar products and bundle or segment them accordingly. For example when you have a shoe store, maybe you can create one campaign for sports shoes and another for office shoes. So on and so forth until you get to specific ads with specific messaging targeting a specific group of target market.

In case you want to set up an advertising campaign. Please learn as much as possible about Facebook targeting.

Any details, niche, targeting etc? It's not so simple to give t1 links without any info...

Welcome to Facebook marketing. The best you can do for a start is to get as much information as possible. Everything you need to know is on Youtube tutorials. you can also go through How To guides available in the web. Ensure you have a firm relationship with your Facebook followers to draw more traffic that converts

banners
Back