The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for experienced affiliate marketer (Article writing job)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneP

affiliate
Hello! I represent the largest media about affiliate marketing in CIS. For now we have 320 000 visitors per month. Also we organize one of the biggest conferences about traffic and moneymaking — MAC. We are currently looking for new staff members for our large team, that is why I am here.

Our audience makes money online: in affiliate marketing, website development, YouTube and other sources. We are looking for a writer who can write interesting practical articles that will be useful to our audience.

It is necessary for you to have personal experience in affiliate marketing!

Duties:
  • Search for trending topics — monitoring of thematic chats, channels and other sources;
  • Writing articles about affiliate marketing and posting them on the website.

Requirements:
  • English or German native speaker;
  • Experience in affiliate marketing or moneymaking;
  • Responsibility, creativity, ability to find new topics;

Conditions:
  • Stable payment (with a possible increase in case of successful work);
  • Remote work from home;
We will discuss all the details and working conditions based on the results of the test task.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you more information.

Hi there! That's great to hear about the growth of your media and conference about affiliate marketing.

Hello! I represent the largest media about affiliate marketing in CIS. For now we have 320 000 visitors per month. Also we organize one of the biggest conferences about traffic and moneymaking — MAC. We are currently looking for new staff members for our large team, that is why I am here.

Our audience makes money online: in affiliate marketing, website development, YouTube and other sources. We are looking for a writer who can write interesting practical articles that will be useful to our audience.

It is necessary for you to have personal experience in affiliate marketing!

Duties:
  • Search for trending topics — monitoring of thematic chats, channels and other sources;
  • Writing articles about affiliate marketing and posting them on the website.

Requirements:
  • English or German native speaker;
  • Experience in affiliate marketing or moneymaking;
  • Responsibility, creativity, ability to find new topics;

Conditions:
  • Stable payment (with a possible increase in case of successful work);
  • Remote work from home;
We will discuss all the details and working conditions based on the results of the test task.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you more information.
Isn't it better to go and create this as a job post on places like upwork, or peopleperhour? I think you will easily find what you need.

ONLY VETTED RESOURCES CAN MAKE OFFERS

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Your opportunity sounds exciting! I've been into affiliate marketing for a while, so I understand the industry. I'm a native English speaker and have experience in this field. I love the idea of contributing to your community. I also have the experience of working as a recruiter at Please send me more info – I'd be thrilled to join your team!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm more into content creation and digital marketing, affiliate marketing has always caught my attention. It's a unique blend of creativity and understanding the pulse of the online money-making community.

Guys, the OP posted this job opportunity in July of 2022. I would imagine that they have their writer by now.

If you're still looking, places like Indeed, LinkedIn, plus most if not all of the affiliate forums have freelance and/or writing job opportunities. I know, 'cause I used to do a lot of writing for members of marketing forums and websites.

Anyway.....here's an example from indeed. Scroll the page, lots of places to look or apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back