The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for exciting,new high paying Programs?

L

link2rewards

At Link2Rewards, our highest priority is satisfied customers. We make it our responsibility to know you and your business. We work closely with you to ensure that the solutions we provide are tailored to meet your unique needs and challenges. We are committed to your success. And Your Success being our primary goal, this is the perfect time to join our Affiliate Loyalty Program. Plus because of our high commission structure we?ve provided you with the means to get you Sales Totals that Accumulate Month After Month & Never Expire.

Here are some benefits we have to offer to our Future Affiliates:

? High Converting Sites
? Highest Payouts - Make up to $75 per sale!
? New sites constantly added!
? Online Campaign tracking
? Free & Custom Easy to use Promotional tools - Banners Ads, and more!
? Exclusive easy to sell products - Get Amazing PPC conversions!
? All products backed by a 24/7 technical support Team!
? All Pay Checks sent out every 2 weeks!
? 24/7 Live and Detailed Reporting and Stats!

With no minimums to meet there won?t be:

? Anymore resetting sales totals to zero at months end.
? Or starting over from scratch to rebuild sales totals.

Ask yourself: If I really come onboard with Link2Rewards and my sales totals never expire, how long will it be before I am earning serious commissions?

? Cookies tracking never lose another sale! - Cookies expire after a mammoth 365 days!

It only takes 10 average Link 2 Reward sales to generate $750 and that?s in less than a month. Plus with accumulating sales totals you?ll be flying up our tiers before you know it!

We are currently in the process of adding highly profitable programs to our product line, We will be offering high commissions, however, we would love your suggestions for new products as well, so please feel free to e-mail them to us at affmanager@link2rewards.com. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Team Link2Rewards :cool:
Affiliate Manager
(800) 951-1269
affmanager@link2rewards.com
www.link2rewards.com

banners
Back