The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Educational sites

emiky2008

affiliate
Hi,

I am looking for paid links, educational sites with pr-6 or greater for home page or side wide link both, if any one have any quality sites so they can contact me, my email address is emiky2008[@]gmail.com

Man i need paid links related to education... not a query for searching educational sites.. i know how to search :) i appreciate that you reply me thanks for it....

Loool, i have never come up with .edu sites accepting paid links. Thats not easy to get a link on an .edu site unless you know the webmasters of those .edu sites. If i come across anything like that, i will post it here. Can you give me your website address if you dont mind.

ok if you dont want to share, i just wanted to have a look. BTW see here if that can help you webproworld.com/link-exchange/62128-educational-career-blogs-articles-reviews-links-exchange-pr4.html

aa-education.com / education-link-exchange.html

Thanks for giving me a reference, but its for link exchange so there would be some change for low quality of sites, that's why i need paid link with quality.....

i dont have educational sites. I do have travel related sites with PR 3. A PR 3 blog where you can have a sitewide text link.

MI
Back