The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official Looking for Dentist & Final Expense Inbound Calls

Looking for high call volume on dentist & final expense as well
buying fe 18 dentist 5 inbounds.png

Thank you very much for providing valuable information! Many people will find it helpful, as dental services with benefits are always relevant. However, I do not need dental services, as I recently had a semi-annual checkup at a great dental clinic. Regular checkups help prevent problems and detect any potential issues promptly. This allows you to take the necessary steps and keep your teeth healthy.
You may be interested in visiting the clinic's website at to see what services they can provide you with for a healthy and beautiful smile. Thanks again for the offer, and best of luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The $5 for a 90-second dentist call sounds pretty reasonable. Do you have metrics or case studies that can help show the effectiveness of these calls?

Your post caught my eye! I'm really interested in the concept of buying inbound calls, especially with the fast payouts and good coverage you're mentioning. It sounds like a solid opportunity for those involved in the dental and final expense industries.

On the dental side of things, it got me wondering about the specific services people generally seek. For instance, a Cosmetic dentist in Eastlake Ohio, offers an array of services ranging from simple cleanings to complex dental surgeries. If inbound calls for these types of specialized services are also part of your package, it might be worth diving deeper into.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a solid opportunity for those involved in the dental and final expense industries.
No shit LMAO. What do you think that the profit margin is in a $3K to $5K burial cost?
If 1 in 6 leads become sales?
A dentist's ROMI? How much do you spend over 5 years with the same dentist?

Those type of leads, if they are exclusive for a set period, are worth $30 to $50 at least to a broker with end-user buyers. Then after that exclusive period ends you could resell them for 1/3 their original value depending on the 'freshness date' of the need and intent.

MI
Back