Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

looking for dating and nutra offers with API

omer rabinovich

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Monatise
Hi all
im looking to send traffic through my own landing pages to dating and nutra offers.
the thing is that i want to register the lead through API, because i want to use my own landing pages.

also, looking for direct advertiser only

IF YOU ARE A NETWORK WHO DONT HAVE AN API OR IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRECT ADVERTISER. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME :)

We do have both verticals in our network and we also have an API for offer integration, however we do not not report conversions though the API, we can use S2S postback for that if you'd like?

Hi all
im looking to send traffic through my own landing pages to dating and nutra offers.
the thing is that i want to register the lead through API, because i want to use my own landing pages.

also, looking for direct advertiser only

IF YOU ARE A NETWORK WHO DONT HAVE AN API OR IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRECT ADVERTISER. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME :)
Hi Omer,

We do support API and work with nutra in Europe. We're also a direct COD advertiser so feel free to PM me or hit me up on Skype: kirill_leadreaktor.

Hi Omer,

We are a direct dating advertiser and have API capabilities at TrafficMansion and GeoEarnings. I will reach out to you via email.

banners
Back