The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for dating \ adults soi \ doi network \ direct

Mr.Style

Hi
I have US AU CA AND UK traffic android tablet and mobile push.
Looking for soi and doi offers direct and network.
Important things:
Dont give me trash offers that I can get direct with better payout, aka ashely madsion, russian bridges etc...
No smart link network
No affsie platform
Fast payments with 100-500$ minimum, weekly, once on 2 weeks.
Payments via wire and btc
MOST IMPORTANT: Active and nice affiliate manager - not crap like top offers and profit social has.

Hook me up!

Hi Mark,

Noticed your post from a second account at AffiliateFix.

There were 3 managers at our networks who communicated with you.
Despite our help from many managers, you were really rude to all our managers.

We can definitely consider weekly payments for our affiliates in case your commission is greater than $1500 per week on a permanent basis subject to agreement with your account manager. If you have not reached the given limit ($1500 ) at least once, your payment plan will be downgraded and you will be paid on a monthly net 15 basis instead of a weekly one. In order to switch to weekly-basis payments again, you should reach the given limit 5 (five) weeks in a row.

Unfortunately, we do not get a significant volume of traffic from you to switch you to weekly payments.

If there any else we could help you with please let us know.

Hi Mark,

Noticed your post from a second account at AffiliateFix.

There were 3 managers at our networks who communicated with you.
Despite our help from many managers, you were really rude to all our managers.

We can definitely consider weekly payments for our affiliates in case your commission is greater than $1500 per week on a permanent basis subject to agreement with your account manager. If you have not reached the given limit ($1500 ) at least once, your payment plan will be downgraded and you will be paid on a monthly net 15 basis instead of a weekly one. In order to switch to weekly-basis payments again, you should reach the given limit 5 (five) weeks in a row.

Unfortunately, we do not get a significant volume of traffic from you to switch you to weekly payments.

If there any else we could help you with please let us know.
Significant volume?
Screenshot
I make over 1k$ a week with you, well, used to, not anymore traffic for you or you other brand.
Why you spam my post? your affiliate managers are trash and never answer.
anything you could help? asked 10 times for affiliate manager and sent huge amount of messages, nobody answers.
You should learn from los pallos or from crak revenue, this way you might get some traffic from good affiliates and not from trash ones.

banners
Back