The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for CPI networks

MALLOU

affiliate
hello,
I'm a super affiliate in CPI offers and i'm looking for interested affiliate networks!

Regards.

Hi there!

We, HilltopAds, are always interested in new CPI offers for our high-quality traffic. We do have a lot of available targetings, are you looking for anything specific?

Hello, if you are looking for CPI network you may try Wingoads.
We have really nice CPI/CPA offers with high payouts in different verticals. Would be great to start business partnership with you.

hello,
I'm a super affiliate in CPI offers and i'm looking for interested affiliate networks!

Regards.

Hey @MALLOU! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS - we actually have a Smart Link specifically for CPI offers! On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

hello,

Regards.

Hi MALLOU,

high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers from leaders of dating industry allows to maximize profit from each lead.

CPA/CPL/CPI and Revenue Share models are available for Jpn/Tier1/Nordic .

Registrations available here:

Topoffers Affiliate Network
let me know once you registrered
i`ll connect you with manager)

hello,

Regards.

Hey @MALLOU !

We have our own apps - they are global [100+ countries each!], allow all traffic types [Including incent!], payment terms are great and there are no deductions, KPIs, RR or cancellations on our apps!

You can sign up here
You can also add me on Skype for more details - noofka1001
Lets chat!

Hello,
Please Connect with me to get the best CPC/CPS/CPA offers, at your negotiated price and NET 30 days payment. Connect here on skype:jatinoffersshare
or at jatin@offersshare dot com

Mallou :):p:affiliatefix:
Here you can compare Offers payouts from 126 Affiliate Networks, including CPI Networks for sure. I have already filtered mobile offers for you: Offers

Hey,
I suggest trying iMonetizeIt - it's a great combo of performance based monetization technicques (targeted smartlinks) and monetizing through single CPI offers. You are free to choose what way to use on your traffic, test both and see what works better. Any questions - always ready to assist ;)

banners
Back