The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hiring Looking for Authors

Andrey_Akh

affiliate
Partnerkin is the largest media about affiliate marketing in CIS. For now, we have 320 000 visitors per month.

Our audience makes money online: in affiliate marketing, website development, YouTube and other sources.
We are looking for authors (English, Spanish, German) who can write interesting practical articles that will be useful to our audience.

Duties:
Search for trending topics — daily monitoring of thematic chats, channels and other sources;
Writing case studies about affiliate marketing and posting them on the website.

Requirements:
English native speaker | German native speaker | Spanish native speaker;
Experience in affiliate marketing or moneymaking;
Responsibility, creativity, ability to find new topics;
Availability of published materials (please give several references when applying for the job).

Conditions:
Stable payment (with a possible increase in case of successful work);
Remote work from home.
We will discuss all the details and working conditions based on the results of the test task.

Write on Skype: Andrecom100

Last edited:
Partnerkin is the largest media about affiliate marketing in CIS. For now, we have 320 000 visitors per month.

Our audience makes money online: in affiliate marketing, website development, YouTube and other sources.
We are looking for authors (English, Spanish, German) who can write interesting practical articles that will be useful to our audience.

Duties:
Search for trending topics — daily monitoring of thematic chats, channels and other sources;
Writing case studies about affiliate marketing and posting them on the website.

Requirements:
English native speaker | German native speaker | Spanish native speaker;
Experience in affiliate marketing or moneymaking;
Responsibility, creativity, ability to find new topics;
Availability of published materials (please give several references when applying for the job).

Conditions:
Stable payment (with a possible increase in case of successful work);
Remote work from home.
We will discuss all the details and working conditions based on the results of the test task.

@AlinaSchaste

Only native speakers are required? I speak both English and Spanish.. my college studies have been in English and I understand it pretty well. I also have a B1 in Spanish (which is not actually a big thing, Just a conversational level) :(

It pisses me off that I'm not a native speaker Crying Face, and the fact my native languages (French and Arabic) are becomming useless overtime .. I wish i grew up in an English speaking country..

Last edited:
Only native speakers are required? I speak both English and Spanish.. my college studies have been in English and I understand it pretty well. I also have a B1 in Spanish (which is not actually a big thing, Just a conversational level) :(

It pisses off that I'm not a native speaker Crying Face, and the fact my native languages (French and Arabic) are becomming useless overtime .. I wish i grew up in an English speaking country..
Don't wish for things
Take action TODAY
Stay pissed off
--> Good for motivation
You can be fluent English speaker, why not?
What's stopping you?
Find out and be proactive

Don't wish for things
Take action TODAY
Stay pissed off
--> Good for motivation
You can be fluent English speaker, why not?
What's stopping you?
Find out and be proactive
The thing is that I've been busy developing my Spanish for the past two years, that i got away from English ...
Thanx for the motivation ❤️

- Samira​

banners
Back