The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliates Wanted Looking for affiliates (SaaS)

Marga

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CrazyCall Partner Program
Hi there,

I'm looking for affiliates interested in promoting CrazyCall. It's an online telephony delivered in a SaaS model. With CrazyCall companies can select local numbers from over 70 countries, collect leads, manage cold-calling campaigns and call clients directly from their browser. Each plan comes with a package of free minutes.

Potential clients: call centers or any businesses with customer service and sales team with inbound and outbound activities).

I believe that affiliates with software review websites or familiar with the customer service/ sales/ e-commerce niche would enjoy our program most but we are open to your ideas. We don't require a website to join.

What’s in for you:
  • 20% commission every time your referrals pay for a subscription (on a monthly basis); for a lifetime of your referred customers

• dedicated partner panel where you can find detailed info on your referred customers, their every transaction and stats on your referral link performance

• use default link or create own campaigns to track their performance and which sources and assets work for your audience.

• special offers that will help you attract potential clients

• withdrawals on request (so no need to wait until the specific date) each time your balance reaches $50.
We have built an in-house partner program so all reports are relevant (you can see the plans your referrals selected, full commission history, number of users etc).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Marga

banners
Back