The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for advice for offering affiliate program for my service

contino

Hi all :)
I just joined and am wondering what affiliate services might be good for me to consider. I would like to offer an affiliate program for promoting my online business service.

In a nutshell, I help people get their passion online by connecting our screens and co-creating their website, ebook, online course, and more in real time from anywhere in the world. It's called Packaging Your Passion.

I charge $400 per month for the service that helps people get their ideas and expertise online without worrying about the technical know-how.

Any advice or info on how to setup an affiliate program for something like what I offer? I'm considering paying out either a one-time commission of $75-$100 or a monthly, residual payment of around $50 as long as their referral remains a client.

Any and all ideas MUCH appreciated :)

Carl Contino

Try the big networks: cj, linkshare, etc
You can also buy a script that sets up you affiliate program. From there you just market the affiliate program.

A php coder can create a simple yet effective system for you to do this via Paypal or another merchant too. This would give you better flexibility and cost a lot less in the long run.

MI
Back